OneWylde Blog

OneWylde Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Story of Me and Chef Ramsey

Ok, this is something you got to see..



Ok.  So. I decided I wanted to be a chef and i went to see this Mr. Ramsey man.  

On the first day he loved my outfit and allowed me to come in.

On the second day i came and made him bacon and eggs of course my chef suit matched the meal.


 Day three was a little rainy outside so i decorated with with accents of blue.  

The next day the sun was out so i accented with yellow.  He is really scaring me opening that door like that i could drop something. 


Now the green spring day

HEY MISTER!!! IM DOWN HERE.. WATCH HOW YOU SWING THAT,,,,
CRASH
door?

Ok ok....  ill clean it up...


Hey lets go get on his show and show them all how to REALLY make these cup cakes...

Creator: KJm Kids
Available at: All the Little Things  **LM**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a Wylde time and enjoy! Make sure you check back daily for all new blogs and fun! If you are interested in me blogging for you send me a IM in world Wyldeone Resident!